This is a busy time of year at home and at school. To help you survive until winter break with some joy in your life, I’m sharing 7 Big Ideas to Make your Holiday Merry and Bright- most are for you to use at school, but I did add in one very special recipe just for you! Be sure to watch ‘till the end of the video.
These are not my ideas. For this video, I did what all great teachers do. I used other people’s ideas. The links to the sources of all the ideas are shared below the video.
Before you leave the page, be sure to tell us which idea you like the best in the comment box below the video.
Have a blessed week!
- Bottle Top Snowmen Ornament
- CCSS Holiday Shopping Performance Task (Update 2015: Link no longer active)
- Blue Ball Ornaments (Update 2015: Link no longer active)
- Christmas tree cupcakes
- Gift boxes from toilet paper rolls
- Powdered Donut Snowmen (Update 2015: Link no longer active)
- Lindsay Sarno’s Grinch Spritzer