FAQ for Leadership 2015 Retreat
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does my registration fee cover?
Your registration fee covers:
• 3 days of instruction
• printed materials
• dinner on the first night
• lunch on the second day
• snacks all 3 days
• 5 additional weeks of training through the online format.
2. Is there a block of hotel rooms?
No. However, please tell the hotel you are with the Leadership 2015 Retreat if you call. You may put this in your “comments” section if you register on line.
Yes. Because we are not blocking rooms, you should be able to use your points as normal.
4. Will I earn Hilton Honors points for this stay?
Yes. Because we do not have blocked rooms you will earn your points. Be sure to include your Hilton Honors number on your reservation.
5. What will I do about breakfast?
As with all Hampton Hotel stays, breakfast is included in the price of the room. Enjoy!
Yes! Schedule your pickup and drop off with the hotel.
7. What if I want to stay an extra night or come early?
Absolutely! Come early, stay late. Myrtle Beach, SC is a beautiful vacation destination with lots of activities.
**Special hint: The availability of type of room depends on how many nights you will stay. Some of the suites that hold 4-8 folks have 3 night minimums, but depending on your travel that may be what you need. Also, sometimes adding an extra night actually makes booking rooms more affordable because you can get your whole team into less actual rooms.
*** You can use the time around the retreat to solidify your team and do additional team building activities or enjoy a time of rest and relaxation.
8. What is the program schedule?
Here’s our schedule:
• July 30 1:00 pm-5:30 pm – Dinner 5:30-6:30 pm (included in registration fee)
• July 31 9:00 am-5:00 pm – Lunch 12:10-1:20 pm (included in registration fee)
• Aug 1 9:00 am-12:00 pm
9. I heard this Hampton Inn actually has a Spa onsite. Is that true?
Yes! It is true this Hampton Inn actually does have an onsite Spa. Our days are packed, but there are plenty of beauty and relaxation opportunities during the off hours.